Wow! In exactly 31 DAYS the long awaited O'levels will begin.
If I say I don't care, who out there will ever believe me?
To say frankly, I am VERY afraid.
There are still so many things I dunno or am unsure of.
Even though I think I did OKAY for this prelims,
but this is really not enough.
To think that I may end up getting 15 points for L1R5...
In this upcoming 1 month, there are many many things that I have to do.
I drew up a plan for a sure good grade strategy (for me at least):
1) Do whatever Sadistic Heng ask us to do. This includes his long and boring speeches which will most likely end up with more comprehensions.
2) Do whatever Ee Ah Ee Ah Hong ask us to do, be it be the never ending long yet challenging papers or her grammar errors filled mock tests.
3) Heard of One Laptop Per Child OLPC? Mine shall be One Essay Per Day OEPD. Road to success, combine humanities here I come!
4) Higher Chinese... One major problem. 31 days is not enough for one to master a language. So I shall just aim for a pass or maybe a B if the paper is easy. Sorry Yulin!
5) Its time to dig out those valuable treasures in my pile of books, including the Geog textbooks I bought from WeiHao. Haven't even started using them and they are already rotting!
6) Sciences... BIG problem. Physics is most likely to be okay, just that I screwed my MCQ this time round. The problem is now chemistry. 31 days should be enough time for me to refresh my mind with all the colours, formulas and experiments.
----------------------------------
Enough talking about academics.
Time to move on to something more slack.
Exams just ended on Wednesday, so I decided to take some time off, hang out with some friends and chill.
Went to watch the movie "The Ugly Truth" and I LOVE it!
It was like WTF.
This guy, Mike Chadway, is REAL GOOD!
He just says whatever was on his mind and he makes a perfectly good host for any show!
Mediacorp does need someone like him...
I am not a guy for romance movies but I really enjoyed the full 90 minutes of it.
The language used is vulgar and out of hand but it really got me cracked up.
Even the chinese subtitles were funny.
Though I didn't really like the scenes where the guy likes a girl and this girls like this guy and something happens blah blah blah and more talking...
I recommend this movie for male audience, some of the scenes and language may be unsuitable for female audience. You know what I mean...
No nudity. Porno freaks out there will be disappointed.
----------------------------------
Randomness!
You know how people always complain about their cough?
Here's a cure:
Go home, eat a box of laxatives.
Tomorrow, you will be too afraid to even cough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment