Can dreams really come true?

"A good speech should be like a woman's skirt; short enough to rouse the interest, but long enough to cover the essentials."

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

About:blank();

Saturday, September 19, 2009
My life is just like the blank page you see when you open your Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Nothing is really in it.
I just live my life day by day like that, with no plans for everything.

How do I say this...
Every morning I just wake up and go to school, with nothing planned in mind.
I don't know what I am going to do later.
I don't bring relevant books to school, I just do what the teacher does, but without my books.
After school I just wander around aimlessly, trying to find a couple of "lost and wandering souls" like me to hang out.

And that was what had been happening for the past dunno how long.
I do my homework not because it is good for me, but only because I have nothing else to do.
Come to think of it, my life a little pathetic.
Quite sad huh?
Don't really know what to do after O's also.
EVERYTHING I do now is somehow related to school.
After O's will be like missing something.
Hahaha.
It's gonna be the end of Cat High life soon.
I am sure I will miss the Saturday Chinese lessons thingy with Yulin screaming my name out loud infront of everyone.

-----------------------------

There was something I realized about myself.
A negative point.
I am a tactless kid.
I don't really know when to say what or what to say when.
I can offend others easily with the things I say.
To me, it may be nothing,
but to the other party, its like a knife stabbing or somewhere along the line.
So many incidents, yet I still haven't learned.
What the hell is my problem?

-----------------------------

Let's end this post with a random quote...
This is not for girls... they may find it offending.

"Girls are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest."

0 comments:

Post a Comment