Can dreams really come true?

"A good speech should be like a woman's skirt; short enough to rouse the interest, but long enough to cover the essentials."

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

F1 Racing CHS edition (Part 3)

Saturday, September 5, 2009
"Welcome back. This is John, your irritating commentator!"
"And this is Mark, the not so irritating one."
"Looks like all the racers made pass Geography lane!"
"Yea and no one crashed, except one. Number 7, Ernest Tan."
"He hit a hard one, heads on with the wall. It was like BAM and his car bursted into flames!"
"He was lucky to make it out alive. One down!"
"And the remaining racers made it safely to the checkpoint. Many of them were damaged a pheeew the Pit road is just there."
"Hope the drivers get the rest and the repairs they need."
"Once again, we're out and we will update you the moment something happens!"

---------------------------

Homecoming day today.
One word to describe.
Horrible.
Look at the fair, so pathetic.
Its not as happening as previous years and its not like it was any better last time either.
Had troubles spending the twenty bucks worth of coupons that we were forced to buy.
Seriously it was a failure.
First hour of the fair and I did nothing but wander around, not knowing what to do.
Guess where all the coupons went in the end?
Donuts.
I dunno why but its like almost everyone in our class bought donuts even though they were overpriced. Even YaoCheng bought some.

---------------------------

How bad can the day get?
That was what I thought...
For those who saw me today, I was wearing something very casual.
T-shirt, some pants, flip-flops...
There was some sort of bright light and hey! I was at Orchard Road, with my very casual look and the box of donuts, together with my friends.
Didn't expect myself to be there, but that's not the point.
Went to watch a movie at Shaw, G-Force.
I didn't know what the movie was about, thought it was some sci-fi movie with very advanced weapons of mass destruction and a evil prof trying to rule the world.
Turned out that I was right... just that the movie included talking stuffed animals.
That's so not my type.
For those planning to watch it, DON'T.
Lousy storyline, kiddy cartoon for kids.

Not only that, I was walking about in Ion in my stupid slippers.
Felt very embarrassed.
Lugging along the box of donuts I bought, together with my noisy pair of slippers, I became the centre of attraction.
Many people were looking at me.
I just wanna dig a hole through the ground and find a way out.
The things there, one word.
Yea you guessed it... EXPENSIVE.
Why would I even think of stepping in a Luis Vuitton store?
How about Zara?
Maybe Armani... but NOT LV.
Not that I can ever afford anything.
I was quite surprised by the horde of shopping zombies in the LV store.
How could they ever do such a thing?
Splurging on something that just says LV.
Ouch.

---------------------------

Random!

"I was standing in the park wondering why Frisbees got bigger as they get closer. Then it hit me, LITERALLY."

0 comments:

Post a Comment