Can dreams really come true?

"A good speech should be like a woman's skirt; short enough to rouse the interest, but long enough to cover the essentials."

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Insert Text Here

Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Another titleless post.
Its like... life without direction.

The past 2 days of this "holiday" hadn't been very fruitful, or at least, I didn't really make full use of it.
Prelim 3 is still ongoing, with many many tougher papers behind.
For all those stressed out people out there, worrying about their exams, let's look at it in another way.

Think of yourself, as a person who possessed a very special talent or power.

Think of the subjects you take as the troubles that citizens of the world are facing.

Now, ask yourself. What are YOU going to do? Are you going to just let them suffer? Or are your going to use that very special ability of yours to help them?

For those who wanted to let them suffer, go see a doctor. You know you need it.

For those right minded people out there, I supposed you would have chosen to help them.

Think of the citizens of the world now as your marks. Everyone of them are important to you.
You can't afford to lose any.

Think of the troubles the citizens face as distractions and other reasons that will affect your results. Are you going to let these "troubles" cause harm to your "citizens"?

With the help of that special power that you have, a gift from the Gods, your brain, you will now save the world.
Use it wisely.

I know I am really not in the position to say such things, but this is something I realized.
I admit my results are not at all good but I am still trying my best to save my "citizens".

Something we should all think about. Just don't get more stressed out after reading this post.

-----------------------------

I have weird friends.
Today, we had a talk about girls.
Nothing sick.
It began like this:
"Do you know girls are like Pokemons?"
And I was like:
"Why?"

It turned out to be something I regretted asking.
His reply was:
"Girls are everywhere, and we can 'catch' them. Those with trainers(Boyfriends lah), we can't 'catch'."

Weird...

0 comments:

Post a Comment